Thursday, December 31, 2009

What Wii have been up to...


Christmas morning...




Bradley and his plugs...


This year we went with Charles' tradition of donuts for breakfast... he taught the boys to dip them in their milk... They LOVED it.


I told him, "Your tradition... your clean-up!"


Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Ashton's house for more Christmas fun...



Gone are the days of baby bear strollers and baby bear diaper bags (ah, Jaden)... it is clear, by the gifts this year, that I have a house FULL of boys...

LIGHTSABERS...




STAR WARS PJs...


Can you see the magic standing pants?

GUNS...

MR. DJ...


CARS...


I love this look... he hardly ever makes it.


CASH...


VIDEO GAMES...


I told Charles that the only way I would be okay with having video games in our home, is if we had a Wii, and they are playing ACTIVE games! And.... holy sore body! I had to take a 3 day break. The kids' favorite game to play is a fencing game. They play it like crazy... it's pretty entertaining to watch. The swords look like Lightsabers, which is a bonus!





HELICOPTERS...




battery is dying...



and... BOW AND ARROWS.



Other than "taking each other's lives" over and over, the boys have been busy keeping a shoveled patio...




... for a certain guest. :)


By the way, Mom and Dad, the New Year's fireworks are going off right now as I write this and CJ's not even flinching...

I opened up my fudge and pinoche and cut it up onto a plate, just for me... all alone... it's SOOO good! And Dad, if that roll of Fudge that was left on the counter was for me, thank you! If it was for Kare and you forgot to take it... I'm sure she wouldn't mind you made her some while you are in Arizona... he he he. :)

Oh- crap... there goes my crazy neighbors... okay, now CJ's shaking... and Bradley's awake... Dangit!

Ok, everything is good now. I need to go to bed. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

8 comments:

  1. Why was Bradley awake and why did the dog bark? That's crazy! And why did the helicopter crash into the ceiling? What?! That's crazy!

    Why did the chicken cross the road?


    Love ya! I'm ready for your next blog Jaden! Good night, good night, good night, good night. Happy New Year, Jaden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan~ Good tithings we bring to you and your King, Good tithings for Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Ethan!
    Love Jaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaden, "Too" is one of my sight words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...I love that they "take each others lives". Too funny. Also, no worries, mom taught me how to make panoche and dad taught me how to make fudge so I have a batch of each in my freezer right now! Sweet! (Literally)

    I just can't get over how boyish your boys have become...I kinda miss Jaden's more nurturing side...oh well I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take that picture off of me with crazy eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Alli... it was either that one or the one of you in your footie PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email it to me and I'll decide.

    ReplyDelete