Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jaden's Big Date


My sister Alli was so sweet to take Jaden on a date last night. She took him to Wendy's and then... Ice Skating! It was his FIRST skating experience ever, and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself. To read more about their date and see more pictures, click...

Just for fun I thought I'd put a picture up of Alli and Jaden's FIRST date. It was in October of 2008, he was 4 1/2 years old. He was so excited to go. For a few hours before she came to pick him up he kept saying, "Is she here yet? Is she here?" He was already dressed, as it was about 5 in the evening, but he said, "Mommy, I think I need to wear something nice for my date." So he went into his room and picked out his outfit. A nice button up shirt, khakis, and... the best part... his Harry Potter glasses, his Thomas the Train conductor's hat, and his Barbie watch that came out of a cereal box. Who was I to tell him to change?


He said he was nervous and needed to exercise... So here he is using my resistance bands to "pump some iron" right before Alli arrived.


Jaden really loves to go on dates, so Alli, thank you! You are AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I remember that first date...that outfit was hilarious! And when he had to work out before I about died! That kid is awesome! He is getting so old. Ice skating is quite the step up from harry potter glasses and conductor hat. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete