Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bradley's Prayer

Bradley says his own prayer. He's very reverent at home and at church when it comes time to pray. He will clasp his little hands together and bow his head. Sometime at dinner or at bedtime he will want to "say" the prayer. He gets into his position and he makes this particular sound that he ONLY makes when he's praying. It almost sounds like a whispered, "kuh-lick-a-lick-a-lick." It's very soft, so you may not be able to hear him. And when he is finished he opens his arms wide to say Amen with, "Daaah!" And he is so proud of himself every time.

I've been trying to catch this on camera for over a month now. I finally did, but it's not till the end. It starts at about 1 min. and 40sec.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why but he really reminds me of the little brother from "A Christmas Story." Bradley has also started giving out kisses, cute. And Jaden, are you a member of THE Parker family, as in, Peter Parker???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every one should end their prayers like that. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I also enjoyed watching him suck on his thumb over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that instead of Amen he says what sounds like "ta-daa!!" And you're right, he does sound like he's whispering but you can't tell what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooooooooo cute! Man I miss that kid! Come visit now! I can't wait until Feb!

    ReplyDelete