Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Ever Happened to Cooties?


Mom, you know my friend Mason? As in "Big Caleb and Little Mason?"
Yes?

I can't believe Mason kissed a girl! He's only 3 years old!
Yeah, I know... he's kinda young for that, isn't he?
Yes!
He should wait till he's a man, huh?
Yes...
(pause for a little while)
I can't wait till I'm a man.
How come?
Cuz when you're a man, you can do what ever you want!
Oh? Like what?
I don't know. Whatever!
Are you saying that you want to kiss girls?
Are you kidding me?!

(I totally thought he was about to say no.)

Of
course I do!
( I stifled my smile)
Besides, I already have a girlfriend.


Ohhhh my gosh this kid. Charles says Jaden is just like him was when he was a kid. Good... at least this isn't my fault! But it cracks me up whenever he talks like this.

To whoever this kid ends up with: You are one lucky girl, because he is the sweetest guy you will ever find. He always treats his momma right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment