Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby You're a Firework!


Mother.  What.  Have you done.

Huge satellite dish... Itchy skirt...

What do you think I am, a little Pageant girl?  As if.

And, come on.  Do you really think Dad would ever let me go out in pubic wearing this top?  Right.  I don't think so.

Oh.  You're still here?  You haven't given up yet.  Well what do you want?




A fake smile? Fine. "Cheeeeeeeeese."

A patriotic pose?  How's this.  Still not right?

Oh ExcUSE me!  The heart is higher up.

Can I please be done wearing this getup?  I'd rather be playing ball with the boys.  And anyway, how come THEY don't have to wear this?! 

I'm actually pretty stinkin' good.  You should see my wind up.

Really, I'm done?  Sweet!  I'm outta here.  No, wait!

Not with this thing on my head.  I don't care how many times you tell me it looks pretty.

Oh snap!  I did it!

Now to get the rest of it off...

What do you MEAN, the headband is not attacking me!  CLEARLY it is!

Dude.  That was painful.

2 comments: