Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crystal's Visit

I was soooo excited to find out that my girl, Crystal was coming out to Utah again.  Her timing wasn't the best, (she came almost the exact same days as Grandma and Grandpa Socci) but I will take what I can get!


One day we took the kids to play at Jump N Bounce...




Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out at our house.  We love these boys!  My boys have so much fun with them.  Crystal sure is an awesome mom.  She works so hard for these guys, and does an amazing job.  I don't know how she does all that she does, all by herself.  Crystal, you're my hero!  And you need to move here.


Then another day we met up at Copperton Park to let the kids run around and play so we could get in some girl time and I could hear all about Crystal's dating life.  :)  She has a great wingman when she goes out.  Her name is Jennifer and she lives like 2 minutes away from me.  I'm so glad Jennifer moved away from Crystal to live out here, because otherwise, I probably wouldn't see Crystal as often as I have.  So thanks Jen!


Okay Crystal, when are you coming back?  Hmmmm???

No comments:

Post a Comment