Saturday, July 28, 2012

10th Anniversary Photo Shoot

For our 10th Anniversary, I wanted to make something thoughtful for Charles that would require one photo of the two of us for each year of our marriage.  I thought that would be simple enough, because I'm pretty organized with our pictures.  After going through the first 5 or 6 years of photos, I had to give up.  I couldn't find a single one!  Not a professional shot, and not even just a casual snapshop!  How pathetic are we?  I'm sure there are pictures somewhere out there... just not from from my own camera.  So for our 10 year anniversary, I scheduled a Couple's Photo Shoot.  Neither one of us like getting our pictures taken... but we thought it was important for our kids.  I just saw a wedding video of my parents for the first time, and it was... priceless.  :)

This one's my favorite because I like to imagine we are playing hide-and-seek from the kids to have some alone time.






















1 comment: