Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too Young to Enroll?

Yesterday we found Bradley doing this in front of anything reflective. He even did it while he was with me at the store in front of the dressing room mirror.

I think Bradley as been paying close attention to Jaden's Hapkido moves. He starts out each kick with it's command, "set" and then a loud Kiap as he executes each kick. If you need to compare him to Jaden to know what I'm talking about... see here.






Hmmm... is he trying to tell us he is ready?

4 comments:

  1. So freaking funny/cute/amazing. How early can they start? Just curious. I'm sure Jaden could teach him too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Nathan looooooooooooooves these videos. He screams along with Bradley.

    Oh my gosh that kid is too funny! I miss him! I think Jaden should teach him. That would be awesome!

    Julianne- I am slighlty offended that you haven't commented on my recent post...recent meaning one that I posted almost 2 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SOOOOOO DANG ADORABLE!!! That was even cuter than I pictured it in my head when you told me about it. Holy cow, he is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I say let him enroll.

    P.S. We really need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete