Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CA Trip Part 6: It's the Climb

During the drive, (both ways) we tried putting all 3 boys in the very back together. The middle seats were free and clear. I was a little nervous about this situation well, for many reasons... but it actually turned out pretty well. And it was nice not to have the tv screens blasting in our ears on our head rests.



On our way home, Jaden and Kaleb really wanted to "climb a mountain." So we stopped and let them do just that.







Here's Kaleb and Bradley waiting, while Charles took Jaden up a bit higher.
Kaleb said, "Hey Mommy, pretend that we're a family."
I said, "Hmmmm, yeah... I think I can do that."


Here they are making their higher climb...


...and poor Jaden was sneezing his head off.


The kids needed a pit stop, and for once they didn't need privacy from each other.


And that was it.


The end of the CA trip blog posts.

4 comments:

  1. Its like reading the 7th Harry Potter...so bittersweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Kare, I think I need to be closer so that I can partake in these fun times more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that peeing picture! That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's pretend we're a family?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    And I can definitely picture them saying, "I sure wish I could climb that mountain."

    ReplyDelete