Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sleepy Kaleb & Jessie Jaden

Kaleb has a habit of always coming back downstairs a few times after I put him in bed. After about the 3rd time I ignored him. It got quiet, so I thought maybe he had gone back to bed. Guess not...

I went upstairs to put Bradley down for a nap. When I came back down, Jaden had gotten into the Halloween box. Remember Mullet Daddy? This is what I saw when I came back down.


I knew we had a Sheriff Woody costume...


I had no idea we had a Jessie too!

3 comments:

  1. Kaleb looks so BIG on those stairs. And as for Jaden...siiiigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second picture could've been Charles when he was a kid, it looks just like him. He's such a goof!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Jaden think of the Jesse costume or did you? I love that he is just sitting there with the wig on like it's nothing! Sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete