Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jaden's Graduation

So last week, Jaden graduated preschool. But HE wants to be the one to tell you all about it. Here's Jaden...


Jaden's Blog

Sometimes we sing Old MacDonald had a Farm at school. And then you got to do E-I-E-I-O. Uh, I still have to go to school. My graduation was a little.... AAAHHH! I love my graduation, but I'm a little scared to go to my new school.
This is me waiting for the graduation to start.


I'm waiting again.


This is Izzy, Me and Layla


Here's me and Addi singing "Here comes the sun, do-do-do-do... Here comes the sun, and I say, It's Alright." It's from the Bee Movie. The humans sing it, not beatles.


We're singing Mr. Golden Sun. "These little children are asking you, please come out so we can play with you. Mr. Sun, sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on, please shine down on, please shine down on me"............ I made the sun.


I love this one and I want to see it again and again and again! That's it! Now can I do it?



I graduated.


I made this bee at Preschool. I cutted the stinger off when I was cutting the booty, so now I don't have a stinger anymore.



This is my favorite picture because I like it. Me and Mommy.



This is my family. Kaleb and Daddy and I play tougher. Sometimes when Bradley gets bigger, he can do it too.



This is when I went to a restaurant after my graduation. Grandma and Alli, and Mommy and Daddy took me there to celebrate my graduation. It was Leatherby's. I got chicken, fries and a brownie. And I just tooted. I just want to say what I did. I know it's a stinky word. Grandma gave me money but I couldn't buy anything with it. I really wanted to get something with it but I can't because I couldn't.

(I just want to interject here, and say that his parents did NOT tell him he couldn't spend it... thank you.)



This is me getting comfortable. I unbuttoned my shirt cuz I was HOT! Hottie, hottie, sottie tottie.


This is Kaleb. He's my brother.



Those are my brothers, Kaleb and Bradley. Kaleb is feeding Bradley water on a spoon. I love my two brothers.

5 comments:

  1. Jaden! You are so grown up! You look so old and handsome in your coll blue dress shirt and tie. You also look like quite a stud with your shirt unbuttoned! I think Kaleb looks pretty old in his picture too, don't you?

    Kindergarten is going to be so much fun! You will love it!

    I miss you tons kiddo! You are growing up so fast, you'll be a zoo keeper soon! Keep blogging!

    -Kare

    P.S. This is me reminding you about the pictures you are going to draw for me, because you said you keep forgetting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaden, you forgot to tell everyone about the two candies you won in the pinball machine at Leatherby's. One was hot and one was purple. You were so nice and gave one to Kaleb.

    You did such a good job at your graduation! You sang all the songs and stood up in front of all those people and said your part. It was amazing! Thank you for letting me come watch and celebrate with you! I love you!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaden,

    Oh Man! You got to go to Leatherby's?! I LOVE Leatherby's I'm so jealous! I'm so proud of you for graduating, Jaden. And I don't think you should be too worried about your new school--you're such a smart, awesome, caring, happy and fun boy that you will do just great at your new school, and I think you will like it a WHOLE LOT. Still, it's pretty hard to grow up isn't it? You're doing such a good job though. Thanks for writing this fun blog entry, I really loved it.

    --Aunt Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaden, "Here Comes the Sun" is one of my favotite songs, I'm so glad that you sang it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED reading all of your updates!!

    ReplyDelete