Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Jaden's Blog

Almost every time I try and blog, I have to go through pictures. And almost everyt ime I go through pictures, Jaden and Kaleb come climbing up into my lap so they can see, and ask to watch their favorite videos...... over.... and over..... and over again. So Jaden wanted to write a blog about top 4 most frequently viewed videos... and a little more...

I love my blog . These are my favorite videos. I watch them all the time. I was 2 years old in them. I like being 2 when I was little. If you watch these you will love it. If you don't, then you don't like me. I love Corduroy in the dryer the best. Corduroy is my bear. I don't know when I got him. Maybe a long long long time ago.. back in the old days.



The Buzz Lightyear one was fun. Buzz is a spaceman. He goes flying and fighting Zurg. Halloween is my favorite thing. You dress up to be anything you want. That's all I know.



A lion is being fun. When we like to play lions we were really fun.



One more video. I like to play cats with my Daddy.




Now my Family...

I love everybody in my family. Mommy, Daddy, Kaleb, Bradley. And I love Bradley the most.

Curtis... I love Curtis. We like to play together. Kaleb too. Well, you moved to Arizona. That's it.

Amber lives far far away too. But I love her and love her and love her and LOVE her!


Little Forrest, I love so much too.


Ethan, my cousin... he lives in Arizona? No... he lives in St. Louis!


I love Kare.. she's having a new baby boy.


Alli... I love Alli... She lives in Utah.


Julianne and Bryce, they live in St. Louis like Ethan... together... Ethan Jon Bartlett's Family.


Bryan and Katee Jo I love so much because Katee Jo is their little sister. I love her a little bit and Bryan a little bit... I love Forrest the best. I like big Forrest and Michelle too. They came to visit me.


Melanie and John live in CA. I love them so so so much. Did you know Kaleb JON! You get it? And my Grandpa is Jon? That's 3 Jons! You get it? Jon, Jon and John!


Grandma and Grandpa Socci... I love them because they are my Daddy's parents. And they love me so much and some day they might come to my house again.


I love Grandma and Grandpa Ashton... I love them so much.. maybe I'll see them again someday.. like on Sunday.. today.


Great Grandma and Great Grandpa (
MacKay)... the ones that are still alive...I love them too much. Great Grandma is 90 today. Then 91, then 92 them 93 then 94 then 95 then 96 then 97 then 98 then 99 then 100!

The other Great Grandma and Great Grandpa... well, they're not alive anymore. (
Ashton) Grandpa was their first kiddo. I love them so much. I don't remember them. But I remember Grandpa's Mommy moveded with a lot of people. One time I visited her and she had that thing in her her nose... like Great Grandpa (MacKay) has. (Oxygen tubes) Okay that's it.

4 comments:

  1. Jaden, I love you so much too!!! I can't wait to see you again!
    Auntie Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's about my kitty:

    There's a kitty, and the kitty can say "meow" and then she can speak like this: hello! And then she speaks like this: "meow" to say whatever she says again. And I'm the kitty.

    I like your videos. They are very great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaden, you picked some GREAT videos to put on your blog! Of course the Corduroy is my favorite! You had some long hair dude, I forgot about that. Love you!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaden,

    I don't think that I have ever seen some of those videos! Do you remember being 2? I hardly remember it myself! I love your muscle shirt in the Corduroy video, very cute! And, like Alli said, the Corduroy one has to be my favorite too.

    I love you too! I am getting excited for my new baby boy to come. He might be here in 3 weeks or less! You will get to meet him when I come and visit in July! I can't wait!

    -Kare

    PS You have the scariest lion roar ever!

    ReplyDelete