Saturday, July 20, 2013

Work Party at the Zoo


This year for Charles' "End of the Fiscal Year" work party, they put on a family day to the zoo.  Which was nice because it made us realize what terrible parents we are.  We had never taken Brynnlee or Bradley to the zoo.  I know!  Jaden couldn't make it... but I can't remember why.



I'm not sure if the kids were more excited about seeing the LEGO animals, or the real animals.  It's kind of hard to tell because the heat was so miserable.




The giraffes are my favorite.




I love how close we can get.  But not close enough for Brynnlee to start freaking out.







Brynn's favorite animal was the baby cats.  She would point at them and then say who-knows-what, in Brynnlee-jibberish, but in a higher pitch.  It was cute.


At noon we met up with Charles' staff for lunch.  We stayed and mingled until the kids let us know it was time to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment