Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hike

We took our annual hike up the Kiwanis Park trail.


I think Bradley always enjoys hiking the most... and riding his hiking stick like a broom halfway up the trail.







I guess these boys are in the pantsing and mooning stages.  They think it's funny now.  I will think it's funny when I show their future wife. ;)








Lately I feel like Jaden is entering some kind of pre-teen angst.  I get a lot of looks like this.  It makes me sad.


At least he will still humor me with a pretend smile every now and then.






Brynnlee quenched her thirst by sucking the water off the rocks.



I love to see Kaleb get more courageous.  He is my timid one. Well... in certain situations.  Heavens knows he is not so timid in others. :)



Really Mom? Another picture?



Charles and Bradley decided to redirect the stream of water and make their own little pool.







Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment