Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Arlena and Randi

This summer some of my good friends that happen to be Kare's friends too, came to visit while the Merrills were here.  Arlena, who was Kare's roommate at BYU and also one of Jaden's babysitters when he was like one or two, came to visit from Texas.  She flew to visit Kare in Arizona, and then the 2 preggers drove Kaylee and Nathan up to Utah to visit.  Those poor girls and their 2-day drive packed with morning-sickness joy. So fun!




My other friend Randi, her husband Brent and the fam also came for a quick visit at that time.  Randi lives in Sierra Vista with Kare, and was stalking me long before we became friends.  It was creepy, but it all turned out for the best.  :)


My kids finally got to meet Randi's 2 cute girls, Brenna and Harlow. They know them from Randi's blog.  I guess you could say Bradley and Brenna met online.  And they hit it off well when they finally met face to face.







I love this chub!


No comments:

Post a Comment