Friday, July 12, 2013

Dino

Aw the Dinosaur Museum.  One of my favorite places to go.  I love to bring my kids to places where they can look but not touch.  It brings such joy to my soul.  And it's so fun to walk around for hours chasing a 2 year old who just wants to get into trouble or leave.  I can't wait to go back.


Sarcastic? Me? Never.





This was my favorite part.  I'm not sure what this all had to do with dinosaurs... but there was a table set up for a Harry Potter quiz with buzzers and everything. Made me want to go home and read the books.  Made me want my KIDS to read the books.  But they just can't seem to get past Voldemort in Book 1.  He's too scary.  Really? You'll watch Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings, and all the Avenger movies, but Voldemort is your limit? Come on! Someday...


No comments:

Post a Comment