Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Trafalga

After Kaleb's preschool graduation, we celebrated by taking the family to Trafalga.  It was our first time there, and the kids can't wait to go back! 


They got to try rock climbing for their first time. Jaden had a blast.




He actually made it to the top


This is about as far as Kaleb made it.  But he sure was a persistent little engine!


 Bradley just liked to hang around.



Then Jaden and Bradley tried the Frog Hopper.  Kaleb passed.  I said, "Really Kaleb?  You'll go on Splash Mountain, but not this?


Bradley could have stayed here all day.


Then we went out to the bumper boats.  Charles took the boys first.



While Brynnlee and I waited.





Then I took the boys out.


We got soaked... which was great, because it was a stinkin' hot day!


Brynnlee cooled off at the water globe thing.



Next we tried the racetracks. 



Then the airplanes.



Then we went back indoors to play in the little play place area.  Brynnlee wanted to join, so I went in with her for as long as I could take it.  It was hot and smelly and felt like a sauna.  But Brynnlee had fun.  So much fun that she threw the biggest tantrum when I decided I had had enough of the germfest.



They had Dippin' Dots! I remember when the only place I could find those, growing up, was at Magic Mountain.  I had to let my kids experience those tiny little balls of ice cream.




After our snack, we headed upstairs for some indoor, black-light, mini golf.  We only lost Bradley once.


This was back when Brynnlee would only walk on her knees, so in the dark it looked hilarious.  It looked like a walking dress since you could see the movement at the bottom where her knees were gliding across the floor.  The picture doesn't really do it justice.


Once we found Bradley, we headed back down, took one more turn on the Frog Hopper, the rock walls, and then cooled off again at the globe.


2 comments:

  1. Kaleb looks so grumpy in all the pictures, which is just crazy cause it looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!!! Too much cuteness!!! The gorgeous close-ups of Bradley and Kaleb . . . and . . . BRINNY!! She is so gorgeous! Look at that hair! I can actually see it!! And . . CRISSY! Squished into the smelly germ-infested tube. I think that might be my favorite . . .

    ReplyDelete