Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brad's Last Day of Preschool

Bradley just ended his first year of preschool.  He is one of the youngest since his birthday is in August and the cutoff is September 1st.


On his last day of school, his class put on a Spring Sing for all the families to come and watch.  They sang a bunch of songs that they learned this year, and also showed-off their colors, their counting, their shapes, their letter sounds, and their morning calendar routine.


Bradley happened to be the Special Leader that day so we got to watch him in action.  Again, once I get the videos figured out, I'll post some really cute ones of Bradley leading the class, and belting out in song.  He's so cute I just want to squish him!


Here's his personal fan club.


We LOVED having Miss Teresa.  She was great for him.  She just adored Bradley.  In fact even Kaleb's teacher, Miss Michelle, adored Bradley so much that she broke rules to allow Bradley to be in her class next year, even though her "boy quota" was already full.


After the program, since school was officially out, I took the boys to the dollar store to suit up for the summer.  We got squirt guns, sidewalk chalk, bubbles and toys.  I think they make some pretty convincing cops, don't you?  :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just wanna squeeze that kid. He is too dang cute!!!!!! And oh how I LOVE his glasses, he looks like the coolest nerd ever with the big old glasses, holding the gun right up to his nose. And of course...the booty shot. Sheesh I love that kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA SQUISH HIM TOO!! Get those videos up dangit! And ditto to everything Kare said. She pointed out everything that was my favorite too. He is so stinking cute!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete