Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Comments



(Told to us by one of the Primary teachers)

During Sharing Time at church one Sunday...

Everyone was quiet.  A little girl was called to go up to the front and help out.  As she was walking forward, Kaleb said out loud...

"OH yes.  THAT is my girlfriend!"

All the kids and teachers started laughing.

*****

Kaleb:  "Hey Jaden, wanna see my new backpack?"
Jaden:  "Sure!"
Kaleb: "See?!" (proudly displaying his new pack)
Jaden:  "That's sexy, Kaleb!"

*****

One night I asked who wanted to say the prayer.  Bradley said he wanted to say it at the same time as Kaleb.  I told him that would not be very reverent.

Then on Sunday we had Stake Conference.  Because of how crowded it was, we ended up sitting in the cultural hall watching the speaker on the 2 screens that came down on each side.

After the opening prayer, Bradley was upset and pointing to the 2 screens he said, "Hey! That was NOT reverent! They said the prayer at the same time!"

*****

A few days ago I went out front to check on the kids.  I found the 3 boys sitting on a neighbors porch along with 2 other young boys.  Then these three 6th grade boys were walking past.

Bradley called out to them, " Yo yo yo!  Wuss up?!"

The older boys just kind of looked at him and kept on walking.

Cracked me up.

*****

Kaleb:  Mom, can we put on some music so Brynnlee can dance?
Me: Sure. (I turn on Gavin Rossdale: Forever May You Run)
Kaleb: (listens for a minute) Mom?  I don't mean beautiful music.  I mean Lady Gaga.

*****

Bradley:  Kaleb guess what?!  Mommy and Daddy are going on a date.
Kaleb: (with a disgusted look)  That's gross!  (as he turns and walks away.)
...this coming the kid with "7 girlfriends."

2 comments:

  1. "Yo yo you, wass up!!" I love it!! I seriously can't stop laughing just thinking about Bradley saying that. Any how many girlfriends does Kaleb have these days? I think at Christmas time he said he had three...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know! And last I checked he's up to 7. I'm actually babysitting am 8 year old girl right now, and Kaleb keeps threatening her with a kiss. This kid... :)

    ReplyDelete