Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So You Think Brynnlee Can Dance?


I've never seen a baby respond to music as much as Brynnlee does.  No matter what she is doing, as soon as the tunes start up, she is focused first on where the music is coming from, and then she just starts to rock out!  It is my one of my favorite things about her.


If we're at church and she is cranky, as soon as the hymn starts to play she perks  up, looks around and then starts to bounce.

If we're walking in a store and she notices the background radio playing and it's turned up a bit, she starts to bob her head.

If we're at home and Pandora is on, she's all over the place.


And if the boys are playing Just Dance on the Wii... she plays right along with them.


I LOVE THIS GIRL!!


The kids really enjoy this game.  And I get a kick out of watching them dance.  Here are a few videos of the first night they tried it out.  Thanks for the game, Kare! :)





Hmmm... was he mad because I exposed him as a cheater for sitting while playing?

6 comments:

  1. Girl! You need to post that you have new posts on your other blog so it shows up on my feed!!

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH my gosh! You have told me about Brynn's dancing, but NOTHING prepared me for that! She is AMAZING! That has to be the cutest and most unbelievable thing I have EVER seen! (Super cute outfit in that first pic by the way)

    Also, I love watching the boys dance to that game, Kaleb's little booty shaking is so famaaazing! Of course Jaden is a pro, and Brad man is adorable off to the side doin his own thing. And as we all knew, Cha can groove...even on the couch!

    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I saw this one, click, and then . . . WTH!?!? There's a MILLION that I haven't seen!!
    Brynn is AMAZING. She has, like, MOVES that she cycles through. The head bobble, the arm waving, the leaning back and forth. You need to put her in dance classes when she's like three. also, HOLY CRAP SHE'S BIG. These baby girls are KILLING ME!!
    Also, I love the hokey pokey one. Dang, now I wish I had gotten that game when Kare told me about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe Brynlee is a kick! I would have music on 24/7 just to watch her. Brenna was watching the videos with me and she said "that white one is my friend...he is cute and nice and he dances silly" WHITE ONE???? "the red ones are bigger than me but the white one is my old." Bradley has white pjs...Haha. Yet another reason you need to get your bootie down here for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, she is too cute, how did I not see this dance at Christmas time??

    ReplyDelete
  5. She knows how to shake what her mama gave her!

    ReplyDelete