Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Love

Some of the sweetest moments...

~I was busy doing something and I had Brynn laying down on a blanket. She started to get a little fussy just as Jaden walked in the house from school. The first thing Jaden do was take off his backpack and walk straight to Brynnlee. He rubbed her tummy, kissed her head and talked to her. Then he kind of looked at me out of the corner of his eye, not sure if he was allowed to do what he did next. Very carefully, while supporting her head, he picked her up and rocked her on his lap. She just stared up at him and even gave him a few of her rare smiles.

~Jaden is very helpful. He offers to hold her, feed her, get her out of bed, and today it was to help take her and put her carseat in the car. He actually made it out to the garage, down the steps and to the car. When he tried to lift her up into the seat, that's when I assisted. Jaden, said, "man, that thing is freakin' heavy!"


~Kaleb and Bradley are very good at trying to make Brynn happy. They think that surrounding her with friends is the best way.


~Spontaneously, Kaleb will get real close to Brynnlee and say in his sweet voice, "Who's my best girl? Who's my best girl?"


~Sometimes Kaleb breaks into his own song: "Oh Brynnlee Girl, Oh Brynnlee Girl, you have a bear, I love you so much, Oh Brynnlee girl. Oh Brynnlee, Oh Brynnlee, Oh Brynnlee, Oh baby day, Oh baby day, I love you."

~Both Kaleb and Bradley will sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when she seems to need it.

~Bradley like to spread out her blanket (perfectly) and make sure she has her pink pacifier. Even if it means ripping out her favorite green one from her mouth.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is pretty much the sweetest thing ever. Such good big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I knew your boys would be such good helpers and love this little girl to death (not literally of course...) I love the picture of her surrounded by lots of "friends". So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! They sound like the best big brothers.

    ReplyDelete