Monday, June 20, 2011

Blog Post Frenzy

I know my blog posts are all over the place, and it's hard to keep up when I post things today, for April... and May... and June. I have a long list of posts I have good intentions for, but am not finding time to give them the attention they need. My list is getting longer and longer, and I am forgetting what's going on now, because I'm trying to remember what happened back then, and it's just getting a little too stressful! So I am throwing together some quick posts to try and wrap-up the last couple months. I'm sorry they do not have much writing, but it's the best I can do for now.

So... for my family... who like to keep up... I'll make it easier for you.

Here are the links to all the new, thrown-together posts. If it doesn't work then I haven't finished yet. Sorry they're lame, but crappy-recorded memories, are better than non-recorded memories!

Jaden's Birthday

The Merrill's Visit

Swim Lessons

Grandma Socci's Visit

Jaden's Update

Kaleb's Update

Bradley's Update

Brynnlee's Update

The Barkers' Visit

Father's Day: My Dad

Father's Day: Charles

Hidden Talent

and... DONE. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment