Monday, March 1, 2010

Pomp and Circumstance

Well, he did it. He finished his Master's of Business Administration degree. Woo Hoo! =)



I'm so proud of you, Charles. Even though you don't want to walk at your Commencement, or have a celebration, you still deserve some kind of recognition! I want you to know that you are amazing. You have worked so hard and have sacrificed so much of your valued family time and sleep! I know it was crazy and tough, but you kept on going. I am so happy for you to be done. We have missed you. I love you! =)

4 comments:

  1. Charles passed the 43rd grade, oh what a glorious daaaay. Passing 43rd grade, the Charles Socci waaaaay. Yes! Rock on!!! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Charles!!! We're so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Chaz! That is so awesome! I hope that you guys are still going on your cruise. That would be an awesome way to celebrate. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charles is flippin amazing. Nough said

    ReplyDelete