Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's a Block Party


Lately Bradley loves climbing into anything. Buckets, laundry baskets, collapsible storage baskets that become stretched out and ruined, pots, pans... really anything. Here are his brothers joining in the fun.



Then I think Charles got little jealous of all the fun playing with blocks, so he busted out this little lego-number...


Well, not "busted out" exactly... it took him about 2 or 3 days. But the boys LOVE it. It's not so much a space shuttle, as it is a "spaceship." They like to collect as much "men" (animals and small action figures) as they can fit, to carry inside the ship and prepare for battle.

I'm not quite sure who they are battling, but my guess would be somewhere along the lines of... Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, or the... Chancelor? Is that his name? My kids know Star Wars way better than I do. Charles actually commented to me... "are we raising some sci-fi nerds, here?"

Yeah... probably.

2 comments:

  1. Holy frijoles! Charles built that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad will be so proud of your sci-fi nerds!

    ReplyDelete