Friday, March 12, 2010

More Time with "Fun Daddy"

I know I have already blogged about this I am sure, but because these are the times we treasure, I will do them again.

Things the boys love to do with Fun Daddy:

Horsey Rides!


Jumping on the bed!


I do NOT like this game.

Two reasons:
1. The kids always get hurt, and if they don't I am just waiting for it to happen, and so I'm constantly freaking out the whole time.
2. Now that we have an actual headboard/footboarded bed, I don't want them to break it!

But they love it. And so occasionally I will allow them this tiny pleasure in their lives.







Jumping off of the couch!


and other tricks...


Flipping onto the couch!

Bradley is definitely one of the boys...







Then Jaden wanted to give being the "flipper" a try...



Not bad...



Bathtime!

I'm sure the boys enjoy it a lot more when Charles is the one giving them their bath, because he lets them splash a heck of a lot more than I do. He also is more patient when Kaleb spazzes out about getting his ears wet.


And a shave!

It never gets old... What shower or bath would be complete without "getting rid of the scruff!" And boy do they smell nice afterward!


5 comments:

  1. I love the look on Cha's face when Kaleb is jumping off the couch (plus they are matchers!)

    Also, I love that it looks like the boys are actually shaving with razors! Hehe, that's pretty slick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bradley in the last jumping on the bed video. Chaos is ensuing but he's just calmly sitting there saying "Cheese!" Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hilarious when Kaleb flipped off the front of the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you do that trick? When Uncle Charles has him on his feet up in the air?
    I thought the pillow fight was fun. I said, *I* wanted to have one.
    A Hunting we will go, A Hunting we will go. We'll catcha Mommy and put her in a dommy, and then we'll let her go.
    A Hunting we will go, A Hunting we will go. We'll catch a bear and put him in underwear and then we'll let him go.

    ReplyDelete