Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CA Trip Part 3: Katie Kogen Photography


Michelle happened to win a free photo shoot from her friend Katie Kogen, and so she decided she wanted to use it on pictures of all the kids while we were visiting. No, we didn't go out and buy matching outfits JUST for this occasion... these were all Christmas gifts that I had picked out in the hopes that we might be able to take some cute pictures in them with my camera during the summer. It was GREAT that we could have someone ELSE take the pictures! So thanks Michelle for letting us use your free gift! Katie did a good job!








Unfortunately the weather was a little chillier than normal that morning so it was hard to get some good smiles... well... from my kids, at least!






I love how these wagon ones turned out. The kids really had a blast this trip using that wagon in Michelle and Forrest's backyard, so it was a nice momento for the photo. I have more pictures of that later... lots of pictures...



If you want to see more of Katie Kogan's work you can become a fan on Facebook of "Katie Kogan Photography." I feel like a commercial right now. But hey, she gave free photos, I can give free publicity! ... you know, to our millions... okay... dozens of readers out there! =)

4 comments:

  1. I love all the matching outfits. Nathan is fitting into his shorts, but the shirt is a little big, hopefully they will still fit in August and we can have a photo shoot too! Of course it wont be as cool and professional as this one. Very cute kids you guys have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That teeny tiny boy is fitting into them? Yay! Okay Jules, you hear that? Make sure you bring Ethan's outfit out in August okay? I should probably set aside my boys' outfits until then because they will stain those shirts so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie Kogen just emailed me all her pictures, so there are a few new ones, and better quality of the old ones. Thanks Katie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got to take down all the pictures of Jaden. He looks so old and grown up. I'm seriously balling…bawling….bolling…right now.

    ReplyDelete