Sunday, April 28, 2013

California Part 3

Our drive to California and back was awesome.  Our travel time was cut by about 90 minutes all because of a newly acquired skill:



Bradley did it too, but I don't have a picture.  I know you wanted one.  When Brynnlee saw the bottles, she kept reaching for them and saying, "I want juice!"


On our way home, we stopped in AZ to let the kids get out and stretch and play in the river.









The only time Charles feels like he can give his razor a break is when he's on vacation.  And I like that dirty rugged look.  I wish he would do it more often. Yep.  My husband is hot.


4 comments:

  1. Dirty and rugged? Or lazy and homely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasty. Just . . . nasty. Thanks for the literal visuals of bottled pee. Just . . . . thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I did it just for you Jules :) I wanted to remind you of another container of urine... Inside a car.

      Delete