Saturday, April 27, 2013

California Part 2

We also spent a day in Tehachapi visiting cousins.  We love to go there.





Missing Zoe



Another day we had a BBQ over at Melanie and John's.  Aunt Michelle came down for it too.  It was so hot, so Charles went and bought squirt guns so the kids could have a water war. That was pretty fun to watch.  The night before, Melanie and John invited all the cousins to stay over for a sleepover.  They are brave. But Bradley and Brynnlee stayed with us. Too soon for them, I guess.


I'm sure we did more, but I didn't take pictures, so I have already forgotten. Pretty sad how dependent  my memories are on that camera...

3 comments:

  1. It makes me happy that Forrest is quoting Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynnlee is the dancing wizard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I watch Brynlee dancing at the very end of this and I swear I've seen a little bright-blonde curly haired toddler do this exact same dance before. Only is wasn't Crissy. It was Karalee. Can genes track sideways too?

    ReplyDelete