Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in California: Friends and Family

 Whenever I make it back to the hometown, there are 2 groups of friends I always try and visit.  My girls from High School, and the Collins Family.

I had a couple super short hours with Jessica, Crystal and Mara. We met at Mara's house like usual and just tried to catch as much as we could.  I miss those girls.


All our boys had a chance to meet each other and play together.  Between us girls we have 9.5 kids.  8 boys, 1 girl and one fetus.  :)


We also had a couple hours to see the Collins family.   I was hoping their Grandma, Barbara, might be hanging around, along with Mose and Polin, but I'll take what I can get!

We got to see David, Zach and Mary, as well as Andrew and Shanade and their 3 little cuties...


But I was most excited to see Keith and his little family.  Keith and I were best buds since we were babies.  It's been over 3 years since I've seen him.  I'd never met his baby girl, Morgan, and even worse, I had never even met his wife, Vanessa.  I remember I was too big and pregnant with Bradley to make it down for their wedding. 


Now that I think about it, I was pregnant and too sick to come down for Andrew's wedding, and I was too big and pregnant to go to Jonathon's wedding too.  You people need to plan your big days a little better!

Since the Lakers are so huge in the Collins family, I made little Morgan a headband for the big game.  This girl is seriously cute.  She is so sweet and content.  Can I have her?


The last little bit of our stay was spent hanging with family in Tehachapi, playing Ring Around the Rosies and singing some karaoke.










No comments:

Post a Comment