Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fishing w/ Daddy and Grandpa

Back in July, the boys asked Charles if they could go fishing.  Would Charles pass up an opportunity to fish?  So they talked to Grandpa and planned a boys trip.  This was Bradley's first time joining the fun.



These 2 were already pros.



Grandpa's line caught one, but he let Bradley reel it in.


Bradley's first fish. :)


They had a great time.  They all caught one, and that night they came home and cooked it up for dinner... (gag!)  Jaden and Bradley weren't too interested in eating it, but Kaleb just scarfed it up.


6 comments:

  1. Oh My!! That first picture of his is just the cutest, he looks so excited to be there!! The last picture, both Kaleb and Bradley look so big...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, I've been meaning to tell you this but keep forgetting...The picture that you have on top of the blog, of all four kids, is kinda the best picture. I love that Bradley has this weird face going on, Kaleb has the "Yea I"m cool" look, and Jaden has a face that makes me think that he did something wrong but is putting on a smile so you wont figure it out. Brynnlee wants nothing to do with any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber! I love that one too. :) I can't remember if I took it or your mom did. We were both shooting and then we combined all of our pictures at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture too by the way, Kaleb just cracks me up every time I see it!

    I love this post, it is boys being boys out in the gorgeous great outdoors! Such a cool thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, I just want you to know that even though I'm the world's WORST blog checker, I still love you, and I love your blog. And I love that Charles took the boys fishing. My boys have been begging Ryan to take them, but Ryan don't really know how, so can Charles take Ryan fishin'?

    ReplyDelete