Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Funny Bradley

While Kaleb was in the middle of one of his usual temper tantrums, Bradley came up with a solution... "Kaleb needs a pacifier."

****

Me: Bradley, what's the matter?
Bradley: (Just frowns)
Me: Are you sad?
Bradley: (Nods while frowning) Me sad.
Me: Why are you sad?
Bradley: Me sad at Daddy.
Me: Why?
Bradley: Me want to stay in bathtub. Daddy told me get out. Me want to go back in.

I love how every word for "I," "I'll," "I'm" "my," "me," or "mine" is always ME.

When Kaleb was learning to speak in full sentences, his word for all of those was MY. "My scared. My want my bear."

1 comment:

  1. You need to update your picture of Bradley that is on the left side of the screen here, because he is getting soooooooooooooooooooo big! He is just flippin hilarious. He melts my heart

    ReplyDelete