Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brynnlee's Baby Blessing

Brynnlee was blessed today. She wore the same dress that I and my 3 sisters were blessed in, made by my Grandma MacKay.


She also wore her own blessing bracelet made by her Aunt Julianne.


My friend Jamey took these pictures of her.


Charles gave her a beautiful blessing. Joining him in the circle were my dad and our friend Ryan Holbrook. Afterwards we had family and the Holbrooks (who might as well be called family) over for lunch.


Brynnlee's Grandma and Grandpa Ashton were here to celebrate with us, along with Grandma Socci. Even though we live far away from her, we feel very blessed that Grandma Socci has made it to all 4 kids' baby blessings. Here's Grandma Socci doing what she does best -- Taking pictures of her grandkids.


The boys just love their little sister. Almost as much as they love to be silly. And not serious... ever.



Man, I love having a girl!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing day! How neat that there was so much heritage involved. Congrats on your blessing, cute Brynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her blessing was so good. She looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete