Friday, December 31, 2010

On the Drive...


#1
Jaden had to pee. He asked Charles to pull over. Charles couldn't because there was nowhere to stop, and it was too cold to have him go on the side of the road. Charles asked Jaden if he wanted to pee in an empty water bottle. I protested. Jaden said, "Yes! Throw it here! I'm open!" Charles tossed him the bottle and instructed him on how to succeed, without making a mess. Jaden said, "Nobody look at me!" as he stod in the car and turned towards the back. All three boys had been situated on the back row so they could all see TV during travel. Bradley was right next to Jaden, and was watching and laughing and Jaden begun to fill the water bottle. But all of a sudden, his laughter ceased. I saw a gleaming yellow fountain, escape from the bottle and land right on Bradley's arm. He just froze. Stared at the damp spot, and then stared at me. I was screaming with laughter. But poor Bradley was a confused statue. His expression seemed to say.. "why would you do that?" Jaden finished and handed me the bottle. I screwed the lid on tight, and sat and laughed/cried with Charles for about 10 minutes. This story brings back memories...

#2
Charles: I just talked to Grandma Socci on the phone and she said that if you guys don't knock it off, she's going to beat you all in the heinie!
Jaden: What's a heinie?
Charles: It means your bottom.
Jaden: Oh. So that's how you say "bottom" in California.

#3
Bradley: Ow! Oooowwww! No hurt me Chawlie! No hurt me! (Charlie Bit Me)

3 comments:

  1. More posts like this one!!!!!!!! Literally rolling the floor!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom told me about the whole peeing in a bottle incident and I was cracking up. I love Bradley's reaction!! Also, I wonder if Jaden is gonna refer to your bottom as heinie when he's in california, although they like the term booty too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Oh words cannot explain the joy this post brings to me.

    P.S. Why didn't you just throw the pee out the window?

    ReplyDelete