Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bradman

This is just a random post about Bradley.

Some of my favorite expressions...









He kisses his own owies...


He has no shame when it comes to digging his hand down his diaper. He even sleeps this way. We've also caught "Al Bundy" sitting on the couch watching TV.



A while ago, we moved the toddler bed into Jaden and Kaleb's room. Bradley really wanted to sleep there. So we tried it out.





We even tried it out at naptime...



After too many mornings of having Bradley up, the same time as Jaden (early enough to learn about a million products through infomercials) we decided we valued our sleep more than Bradley's happiness. Sorry kid. Maybe later.

7 comments:

  1. He is a very good little "mini-me." I love that he'll pretty much make any face you tell him to. And of course, the face looks a million times cuter on him than the rest of us. I was dying laughing at the picture of him sleeping upside down, with one leg off the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a lot like Kaleb in the first pictures. What a stinkin cutie! I didn't know you moved him out of the boys room...I guess that makes sense though. I can't wait to see this kid (and the rest of you)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He still looks just like you. Except when he has his hand down his pants. I've never seen you do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just browsing through...again, and noticed some things. The picture of Bradley hanging out of the bed, I looked at Kaleb in the background and he is laying the wrong way in his bed too. Weirdos. Plus I'm pretty sure there's a giant drool spot on Bradley's pillow during the first nap time picture. How embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that when Charles was younger he was a drooler, I have to admit I was too...apparently Bradley takes after our side of the family...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crissy! Hello again, after lots of years!!! I found your blog somehow...not sure how...you know how it goes when you just keep clicking. You've got one dang cute family. Love all those blonde boys. Come say hi when you've got a minute.

    ReplyDelete