Friday, June 25, 2010

Kaleb's Bus


Last week was Kaleb's last day of Preschool. To celebrate, they had a drive-in movie day. All the kids had to make a box-car to bring to school to sit in while watching their movie. Charles helped Kaleb out, and this is what they created.


Kaleb was so hyper that night... well... I guess he's hyper every night, but more than usual, on this particular night. I told him I was just going to take pictures really fast, and to just hold still. But for just about every shot I took, he made a different expression.






Such a ham. :)

3 comments:

  1. He's growing up too fast!! they alla re!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last face he made! He is soooooo cute it is unreal! Very impressive bus, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cha Cha Cha Boo Chi, you are amazing! And Kaleb is hilarious, I can't imagine him doing that, but I'm glad he did.

    ReplyDelete