Sunday, January 17, 2010

We Didn't Start the Fire!


It's a rare treasure when we have a free night with Charles at home. A night when he's not working, or in school... where there's no Hapkido practice, or Cub Scout meetings, or any other church meetings... A night where there is nothing planned. Friday was such a night.

We started with the kids' favorite dinner... Chicken and Fries.


But because Charles and I can only take so much of that place, AND because we don't want to end up looking like this...


we went to Papa Murphy's to try their new Herb Chicken Mediterranean DeLite Pizza. (It was alright... I liked it much better cold the next day.)


We had a party night, and "Fun Daddy" was at his finest. We danced to this song over and over.



Then we played the Wii for a long time and all got our workouts.


I'm really loving this Wii. It's physical activity not only for the one playing it, but for spectators as well!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Ryan, the fire guy! Ryan started the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kare, I had the same thought about the title of the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... I thought about that a little after I had already posted... sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember when Charles used to sing, "I didn't fart, you liar" ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Cuz you knooooow you did it
    Why don't yoooou admit it!"

    I think Megan Pyle taught that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!!!! I haven't heard that part before!

    ReplyDelete