Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nursery Already?!


This year in Primary, Jaden is a CTR... 5... I think. (I can never remember these names... I liked Star B)


Kaleb is a SUNBEAM.


(Here is a picture of Jaden when he was a Sunbeam)


Bradley is now in NURSERY.


He's not big enough for Nursery! Just look at him!

Number 1... he has no hair.


Number 2... he still does this.


and this...


Number 3... The kid just learned to walk.



Number 4... He just found his pockets.


And number 5... well... the kid doesn't say much.


He still feels like a baby to me. I mean, even comparing him to his brothers, he still looks and seems way younger.

(Here is a Kaleb when he started Nursery...)


(And here is Jaden when he started Nursery)



Okay, maybe it has a lot to do with his lack of hair, lack of verbal skills, and the fact that I still dress him in a onesie because I think they are the cutest thing ever made for a baby.


Or... maybe I'm just in denial about him growing up...



Or maybe both. :(


Either way... he did amazingly well on Sunday. I was kinda hoping he would cling onto me and want me to hold him close all day... Nope. He handled it like a champ and probably won't even need me next week. So sad... :(

8 comments:

  1. you are right, he does look too young to be going to nursery. He is so sweet and still totally baby. I love all the pictures you have of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Crissy, it could also just mean that you're ready for #4. :) You are right though, he does still look like such a baby. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i'd trade him for any of the kids in my nursery (new calling)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're right...it's the hair. Because looking at all the pictures I was thinking that he was waaaay too little to be in nursery, until the last picture of him in the batman costume. Seeing that one I thought "wow, maybe he isn't so little"...it must be because I can't see his hair (or lack there of)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE'S STILL A BABY!!! AND HE SHOULD STAY THAT WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHAHAHA! #1: He has no hair. Oh. My. gosh. That was great.

    Also, I love that first picture of all the boys. They are so dang handsome!!!!

    ReplyDelete