Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jaden's Wolf

Jaden earned his Wolf.  Can you spot he goofy family who came to support?



Not only did he earn his Wolf badge but also 4 arrow points. I didn't know what that meant until later when our Primary President, Ginger Garn,  kind of explained it.  She said that for each arrow point earned, Jaden had had to complete 10 extra requirements.  So he went above and beyond earning his Wolf badge by 40+ achievements. Yay Jaden!


I got pinned this time.  Boo-yeah! :)


4 comments:

  1. Over 40 extra achievements?!?! Seriously??? Is that hard to do? I clearly know nothing about cub scouts. Way to go J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how hard it is to do (probably super hard) but I do know that he had waaaaay more than all of the other kids. Not that I am comparing the awesomeness of Jaden to other kids, just so you get a picture of just how much extra work he did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha!! It's about time you got some recognition Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, bu I would have felt better is they said, "okay jaden pic your favorite parent." And THEN I went up there.

    ReplyDelete