Friday, May 24, 2013

Bradley's Preschool Graduation

I can't believe he is done with preschool... It makes me sad.



Getting dressed and ready to celebrate Bradley's big day.







We let Jaden and Kaleb miss a little bit of school to come to the graduation.  I'm glad we did because at the very end of the presentation, Miss Suzie (The founder of Sunshine Square) asked for all former students to come to the front and join with the grads in singing the last song together.  I loved it!  And it was nice to see that Kaleb had matured a little bit since the last time he was up there. :)


"When I grow up I want to be a doctor."







Bradley had 2 teachers this year:  Miss Michelle and Miss Debbie



Bradley and his friend Zoe.  She wanted a picture with him since they were in the same class for both years,






My cousin Mike has a little boy in Bradley's class too.  His name is Boston and he is the first boy on the top row... I think.


Yay Bradley!  You got to Letter Z so you could graduate and go to Kindergarten! I still think you are too young to start.  You are 22 months younger than Kaleb, and only one grade apart. It's a good thing you are so smart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment