Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jazz Game

One of our gifts from Mom and Dad was tickets to see a Jazz game.  We left the 4 little ones with Mom and rode the trax down town.  I love that we got to do so many things as a family. We even went to see The Hobbit.  I was pretty sure Kaleb would come out of there with nightmares, but he was crackin' jokes at scary parts, and loving all the action.  At the end of the movie, I asked him what he thought of it and he said, "That was the opposite of... Not Awesome!"

On the way to the Jazz game, we played a trivia game with the kids.  Something like "Are you smarter than your parents?" Kids vs. Adults.



I wish I could tell you who we played that night, what the score was or who won.  But I was too busy fighting with another lady sitting in front of me.  I was pretty sure her boyfriend's beer was going to end up dumped over my head by the end of the night.  Let's just say I was glad Curtis was packing some heat. No one messes with my family.  I will defend them until I am red in the face and have tears in my eyes... Which will happen every time...


Ethan was way better than the halftime-show down on the court!


The way back was a little trickier, but once we made it to the red line, we all had a seat again.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Actually I was shaking in my booties. My heart was pounding and I could feel the corners of my mouth start to turn down when I spoke to that girl because I was so close to crying! And I kept thinking, I'm so glad Curtis is packing heat right now...

      Delete
  2. Aw Crissy--you're my hero!
    Also, looking at that last picture, Ethan and Kaleb do look very similar. I finally see what y'all have been saying.

    ReplyDelete