Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

I LOVE Christmas.  And I think this year may have been the best so far.  The holidays are so busy with so much to do, and if your ducks are not in a row, I have learned how miserable Christmas can be.  But not this year.  Despite our spur of the moment decision to buy a new house and figure out what to do with this one, we were still able to enjoy the holidays.  We read Christmas books or watched a Christmas movie just about every night in December. We decorated cookies, went to Christmas parties, sent Christmas cards, gave gifts to friends and family, made donations, went sledding then had Hot Cocoa, did Sub for Santa, read and watched Luke 2, looked at Christmas lights, and sang and danced to Christmas Carols. We did everything we wanted to, and it was one of the least stressful Decembers I can remember as a mom.







These finger lights were one of the favorites this year










This is the BEST part of Christmas.  Watching my kids give each other their gifts.  I have never seen them be so loving and polite to one another. I'm so glad I caught it on camera.  I will watch it the rest of the year to help me get through till next Christmas... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment