Friday, January 14, 2011

Poor Sick Bradley

Bradley has had a cold. It's so sad when they are sick, but yet so nice when they fall asleep on your lap.




Just listen to his poor, sad, squeaky voice.



We moved Bradley out of the crib, and into the toddler bed. He loves to share a room with his older brothers. I was a little worried about making this transition while he's been sick, but I think it was good. He's been much too tired to stay up and cause trouble. I gave them each a book light and told them they could either go to sleep, or read until they were tired enough to sleep... but NO TALKING. For about a week now, there hasn't been any problems. (knock on wood!)




After I moved Bradley out of the baby room, I did a little rearranging with the furniture. To move the bookshelf, I had to pull out all the books first. The kids do this every time. Bradley was a little nervous at first to be on the top. :)


But these pictures remind me of the triple bunk beds that David built for his kids inside their closet. Those were so cool. What a way to save space!


Even when he isn't feeling well, Bradley still plays with his magnet blocks. I was particularly impressed with his latest stroke of ingenuity. He built a tunnel all by himself for his second favorite toy (Thomas the Train) to ride through. Charles helped him do this once before, but I think Bradley has worked out all the kinks and has made it even better. He says, "I made! I made dat! See?"



Here he is teaching Kaleb how to do build it.



4 comments:

  1. poor little guy! oh and those magnetic things are sooo coool! if i had some i think they would keep me entertained for hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You talk weird Bradley"...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I've heard all about his fascination with block and magnet blocks and other things of the sort, but watching the videos of him stacking the cups and telling Kaleb how to do the tunnel amazes me...he's so good at it!! I can't wait to see him in action!! As for the cabinets that they were laying in, we used to do that with the game closet, granted we were much older, but hiding in the top of the game closet was pretty awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bradley looks so much like Charles when he's laying on the couch asleep and when he's laying on his side playing with the trains. He reminds me so much of him. Mom wanted to know if Bradley gave his sippy cup to Bear Bear while he took a nap?

    ReplyDelete