Saturday, July 24, 2010

4th of July

Hi, This is Jaden. This is about the 4th of July.

This is Bradley. He is scared of fireworks. This is why I took the pictures of the fireworks. And it's why I am writing this blog.


These are fireworks. They are smokeworks. I like to call them smokeworks because they smoke and they're fireworks.


These are what they look like when they are not doing it anymore.


These are what they look like when my dad put them in the trash can of water.


These are loud ones. These are really loud and cool. I mean those are really cool, but not loud. They can turn colors. I took that one when it's yellow.


This is Bradley looking out the window. He was too scared to stay outside.


Kaleb is silly. He threw one of the poppers up at the house.


That is me throwing the poppers.


This is Bradley throwing the poppers. He came back outside because we weren't doing the loud ones.


This is so funny. I taught this to Bradley. It's so funny that he does it with his socks. That would hurt!



That is when we did the Sparklers and we were singing "The World Has Just Begun."


These are our favorite. Period.


Daddy is helping Bradley with it because he is scared.


That is so funny, Kaleb. You are so silly!

5 comments:

  1. Jaden, thanks for blogging!! Did you know that Curtis and I took you to see and do fireworks on the 4th of July when we lived in Utah 2 whole years ago? I LOVE fireworks!

    Also, this video of Kaleb is the final piece we needed to make the connection between him and Keith. Fireworks at the cabin anyone? If only Kaleb was singing/screaming the star wars theme song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kare I was totally thinking the same thing while he was doing it. I almost asked him to sing Star Wars that night just so I could have a video of it!
    ~Crissy


    Kare- Yeah I remember. That was fun! They went in the sky.
    ~Jaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Jaden! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The video of Bradley stepping on the popper is funny, I can't believe he was doing it with just his socks on, that must've hurt! I liked the way you were writing in the sky with the sparkler, we used to try and write stuff with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaden, did you take those pictures by yourself? And what is The World Has Just Begun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber- That's cool! I like to do that.
    ~Jaden


    Alli- Not Aaaaall of them. But most of them. That's just a song I made up.
    ~Jaden

    ReplyDelete