Thursday, October 8, 2009

I WON!!!

So, I don't mean to brag but...

I can't believe I won! I never win ANYTHING!! But I won I won I won! Sorry, I'm a little giddy at the moment. And I feel like I may have pulled a muscle in my arm from punching the air so may times. But I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Woot woot!

Okay, calm down. I'm so excited I think I might get sick. My heart is racing so fast, (I wonder if this will count for cardio...) I know this is lame that I am blogging, but I have to tell SOMEONE! Charles is at work and the kids are in bed. I interrupted Kare and Curtis' date to tell her... oops.

So what did I win? I won a coupon for $75 off of a $100 purchase at Old Navy. That's right. $100 worth of merchandise for 25 bucks. I really LOVE Old Navy's clothes (for the boys anyway... not so much for myself) and I wish I could always buy from there... but I seriously can NOT bring myself to shop from there when I can find better deals elewhere. But ever since my cute friend Jamey told me about these weekly coupon hunts (thanks Jamey!) I have been a little obsessed with wanting to win a coupon. I actually was NOT going to hunt for one today because it pretty much kills my entire day... I get nothing done and I never win anyway. BUT at the last minute I happened to look on their website and notice that the hunt would begin any second. These coupons go so fast (I'm talking like seconds and they are gone,) and I still can't believe I found one in time. I will probably never win again, but oh well. I ACTUALLY won! Boo-Yaa!!!

(Congo Line tune)
"I get to go shop-PING! I get to go shop-PING!
The boys will be so sty-LING! The boys will be so sty-LING!"

Oh snap... I'm so pumped right now, I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. Okay... time to chill...

Thank you for listening. Goodnight.

8 comments:

  1. So let me just tell you that when I was on the phone with you and then you all the sudden said "Oh my gosh I won!" I was screaming "where is it? where is it?" and I was getting so mad at you because you were too busy celebrating to tell me where to look!! But I guess it was just your reaction to actually seeing the coupon in your inbox that I heard...so it was too late for me anyway. But during those few seconds where I thought you had just barely found it and you were too excited to help a sista out...I was pissed. Haha! Yay for you!

    PS. I won a bottle of Herbal Essences...not quite a $75 prize...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sorry, Kare. I was wondering why you weren't very excited for me. I didn't realize you didn't know that they were already gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANTED to call you, Jamey! But I wasn't sure if it was too late at night, or if you were even doing it since I couldn't get on the chat. Trust me, I was like ready to burst and NEEDED to tell someone. That's AWESOME about your 50. Good job! I would probably be bouncing off the walls if I won that one too. If you decide you don't want it and you want someone to buy it off you... let know because I will definately be in the Old Navy neighborhood this week. :) Thanks again for teaching me all about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too funny, Crissy. I got a good laugh imagining you doing a conga line all by yourself. :) Congratulations! I've been meaning to write you for weeks. I love reading your blog to see what you guys have been up to. I'm trying to get my rear in gear and post more on ours, but Alyssa has been sick and I've never been good at blogging regularly anyway. Soon though. . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I love your blog design and your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a size 5 just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally, a music video for coupon cutters: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-8-2009/slim-thug-s-music-video---still-a-boss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackpot!!! Way to go...I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete