Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bradley the Brave

A couple of months ago Bradley learned how to start from the ground and climb all the way to the top of the big slide and go down... without any help. Kaleb won't even do that half the time! Kid can't walk, but he sure is brave.

It was also really fun to watch Kare get freaked out while she saw him do this the last time she was here. Hehe.



And, yes, at the end of the video, Bradley DID receive a bit of unsolicited assistance from his dear older brother. Oh, Kaleb.

Hey! Pretty soon when I take my kids to the park I can start bringing a book to read! What would that be like?! :)

Hmmm... but then I might turn into THAT parent. You know, the one that sits there and takes a nap and doesn't watch their kid on the playground. The one that has no idea their kid is trying to bully my kid. The one who steals Kaleb's toys and takes off with them. The one whose older kid goes up to my Jaden, kicks him in the shin and then doesn't let him pass. The one whose kid pushes my little ones back down the stairs when they are too high for me to reach and help and all I can do is watch in terror, hoping that they don't fall off one of the many edges... The one whose kid I have to be the one to tell them to knock it off. The one who makes going to the park a miserable experience for the rest of society.
You
know that parent! You've had experience with that parent a time or two!
I hate that parent... slightly more than I hate their kid.
I will not become that parent.

Sorry for the tangent. But not really, because it's my blog and I'll blog what I want to. :)

2 comments:

  1. It made me nervous to even watch the video!

    PS I LOVE Jaden's shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cool! I felt like I was really there watching him. I didn't get nervous until he went shooting down the slide face-first. He's so quiet!

    ReplyDelete