Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You HAVE to believe this!!

(This is Jaden, by the way)

Everyone, you have to BELIEVE this! My tooth is SO LOOSE! I wanna show you guys but I cannot. I think I might lose it at school today. When it falls out I see the Tooth Fairy in a dream, I think. The tooth Fairy will take my tooth and leave me some MONEY. And I need money so I can get a Star Wars Life Saver (Light Sabor). I still don't have enough yet. I love you guys, see you later alligator. While Crocodile!

I'm going to bring a ziploc bag just in case I loose my tooth at school today. And I think it will come out today, see? One more thing. It's hard to speak when you have a very loose tooth. I feel... hard. XYZ Bye!


And do you know what? My friend Mason has 2 loose tooths on the top. And I only have 1 loose tooth on the bottom. Besides, he's going to the Circus.

Ow. It hurts. I don't think I can eat breakfast. Oh I just remembered something. Germs come in your mouth because you eat too much junk food. Then you have to brush them out so they die.

Oh my dentist said I have TWO loose tooths. But I only have ONE right now. Did you know my dentist is my mommy's uncle? He's my Grandpa's brother! And... hey! You know what else? My DOCTOR is my Grandpa's OTHER brother too! My doctor, and my dentist-doctor! Can you believe it?

Hey do you think my tooth will fall out today? I do. But my mommy and daddy said they want to just pull it out. I said no.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my husbands, Jaden! Your tooth is going to come out today? How exciting!Cool dude! I hope that when you go to sleep tonight that you stay asleep because the tooth fairy only comes if you're asleep! See ya later Alligator! Not too soon you big baboon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli- Thanks for telling me that! That's it.
    Love Jaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 100% positive that it is going to fall out today at school. It might bleed a bit so watch out, just raise your hand and tell your teacher. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete