Sunday, July 12, 2009

Strolling Around


Maybe it's because it's summertime, but lately it has just been pointless dressing the kids in the morning. Between swimming, playing "tougher" and... well just their normal play, they always seem to loose their shirts, and then eventually their pants. Oh well... at least they are staying cool.


A recent game that they like to play is "Babies." This is where Jaden and Kaleb alternate who gets to be the Daddy while the other one and Bradley are the babies. Sometimes I get to play. I am always designated the role of "Grandma." Many times the Daddy takes his babies to Grandma for babysitting. I have to say I really enjoy this game. Whenever they need something they always turn to the "Daddy." Kinda nice! Especially when Kaleb gets into one of his whiney moods, I'll just tell him to talk to his "Daddy" and... man... Jaden works wonders!

Now they have started including the stroller in their play. This is a stroller for a doll or in their case, their bears. Bradley can fit in it, and even our scrawny little Kaleb can fit. AND Kaleb can hold Bradley on his lap in it! But I try not to let them do that... don't want the thing to break now! Anyway, I took a few videos of the boys playing... enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Haha! You totally caught Jaden picking his nose...twice! I was dying laughing! Ok, so Bradley is definitely not a baby anymore! He is like twice as big as he was when I left. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my...stickers...Kaleb is quiet for an entire 1 minute and 27 seconds of that first video. Crissy actually had to drag noise out of his mouth. I think a pig just flew into my very window.

    Those kids are definitely creatures of habit. You can see the tracks in the carpet where Jaden strolls Bradley around and it is obvious that he takes the exact same route over and over again, that is very interesting to me.

    You HAVE to keep the video of Jaden picking his nose and show it to his potential suitors and embarrass him like nobody's business! (Kare- I only saw him digging for treasure once, where was the less obvious time?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli - after Crissy catches Jaden digging for gold, he tries to hide behind Bradley's stroller, but Crissy catches him again. (right?). Also...I'm not sure about Jaden having "potential suitors"...I think he would be the suitor no? Or does suitor refer to males and females??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 4th looked great! And my kids are always "nay nay" around here (naked), it's just a lot easier then stressing about keeping the clothes on in the summer :) Just stick with the undies :)

    ReplyDelete