Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July! "Where there's never a ghost or braid"

So... what can you get with 10 dollars at Walmart and a whole lot of sunscreen ? Hours and hours of summer fun. This is how the boys have been spending their days. They LOVE this pool. It's big enough for the 3 of them to fit comfortably, but small enough to stay warm in the sun. It has been GREAT for me to be able to send them outside again, so I can get some things done, and they can wear themselves out! One day, after about 3 hours, and 3 applications of sunscreen, I seriously had to drag them back inside. They were so upset! Ahhhh... good times.





Here's Charles joining them after his shift at the Temple.




Another thing the boys love to do is play with our new couches. Since the cushions are removable, the boys have found all sorts of uses for them...

This one is their boat...


Here is Bradley in his boat... (we didn't know he could climb up onto the couch by himself till we found him like this)


A bed...


A fort!!



And here's Kaleb pretending to be Jaden's Dad. I don't know why he opted for the Mr. Potato glasses over some that actually fit, but... they worked!


And now... in honor of today... the boys would like to sing you a song:

3 comments:

  1. I love that Jaden and Kaleb wear their goggles...as they are standing in ankle deep water. Does anyone really know the words to your a grand old flag? Jaden may have it right for all I know. And holy cow Bradley is sooooooooooo big!

    -Kare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I'm one of those people...I meant YOU'RE a grand old flag...suck

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what i can understand Jaden has it right, there are parts when I just can't understand the words, but thanks to Mrs Jones in 3rd grade I know all the word!!

    ReplyDelete