Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zach's Wedding

Zach got married! My youngest brother (or at least he has always felt like that to me) married his girlfriend of like 10 years, and I got to fly down and see it.  I met up with Kare, Reed and Dad and we had such a fun weekend.


Zach and Sara Collins.


This is the sign that Zach's nephew Cameron held as he walked down the aisle right before Sara.



The happy couple :)













The next day, Dad, Kare, Reed and I spent the day at the beach.  Can I just say that it has been forever since I've been boogie boarding I had forgotten how much fun it is.  Once I started I couldn't stop!





We also took full advantage of our chance to get this:



The night of Zach's wedding we went and got singles on our way back to the hotel.  The next night we got doubles. And the next day while traveling home, we stopped in Bakersfield and we got triples for lunch. Next time we will each just buy our own carton and grab a spoon. Mmmmmmm...

The next day we took the scenic route to the Las Vegas airport to drop off Kare and Reed. We passed by Magic Mountain... which seems to have added like 10 new huge roller coasters. AND it happened to be the last week for Colossus. Too bad we could't stop in for one last ride.


Then we drove through Lancaster and past our old house.  I wish we could have gone inside, but I'm pretty sure it would have been a disappointment to see it look anything but like the way we remember it. At least the outside still looks nice.


We also saw this dude. Although he looks white in the picture he is actually black. We saw him wearing headphones, holding drumsticks and beating a rhythm on a garbage can. Reggie? I don't know if Reggie is still alive or not, and this man sure reminded me of him. Good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment