Monday, April 7, 2014

Brynnlee Turns 3


Brynnlee tured 3 today! These boys got up extra early for school today so they could surprise her (and me) with her favorite breakfast: Baby chocolate chip pancakes. They are so sweet, they even remembered the "You are special today" plate.  I was so touched that they would do that, I decided to let them all ditch school and go party at Trafalga.





We stayed and played miniature golf, ate greasy chicken and fries and Brynnlee played her first game of Laser Tag.  My pictures didn't turn out so well in the dark, though.


For dinner we let her choose what she wanted and she I fusee she hadn't had her fill of grease so we went to McDonald's.  When I saw that the Happy Meal toy was My Little Pony I requested to the cashier that all the boys get the girl toys and that they all be different.  When the boys opened up their  dinner and found the ponies they were happy to give them to the birthday girl. :)


Only Bradley hesitated before giving his to her.


Then we went home for cake and presents. Party time!






I wonder what this one will be...












Brynnlee at 3:
- Loves Frozen
-Still really loves to dance and says she wants to go to a dance class. One day she found a coupon while I was going through the mail with a picture of little girls at a dance class.  She took it to Charles and said. "Daddy?  I need dance class. I need shooooes... I need skirrrrrt... I need firewoooorks.." Well who can say no to that? We found one that will start in August. :)
-She likes nursery, but now that she is potty trained she uses that as an excuse about 3 times during class to come find us. But it's cute.
-Just wants to do whatever her brothers are doing.
-Loves Tinkerbell
-Loves pink
-Loves pink nails and asks me to paint them often. We learned about Jamberry nail wraps this month and have fallen in love with them.
-Favorite shows are Barbie (I know... but it's actually pretty hilarious), Justin Time and Bo on the Go.
-She is still a crackup.  She sill strikes a pose and makes crazy funny faces out of the blue just to make you laugh.

We love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment